How to purchase
All of the prices include IVA tax. Net transport expenses and any promotion codes discounts are not included.
The Client Customer Service guarantees full pre- and post-sale assistance.
Access our customer care through:
– Telephone 0521 857369
– E-mail – email@example.com
– Our contact form
These are calculated depending on the package weight and are specified in your trolley when you submit the order.
– € 12,00 for deliveries up to 30 kg.
– € 18,00 for deliveries from 30 kg up to 50 kg.
– € 22,00 for deliveries from 50 kg up to 100 kg with refrigerated transport.
EEC countries (listed countries only)
– € 45 for up to 8 kg deliveries.
– € 65 for up to 15 kg deliveries.
– € 87 for up to 21 kg deliveries.
– € 100 for up to 29 kg deliveries.
Right to Return Order
La Porchetta recognizes the right to return an order in compliance with the laws in force. Such right may be claimed within 10 days of receiving your order, notifying us by:
– registered mail with receipt of delivery to the following address: Schianchi Carni srl, via Riano, 7 loc. Case Schianchi, 43013, Langhirano; tel 0521 857368
– fax at the number 0521-356398
– e-mail through our contact form
Important: Letters requesting to return an order shall specify the details of a current bank or postal account in order to reimburse the amount of the order (CIN, ABI, and CAB Codes, Account Number, Account Holder)
Retracting an order entails the following requirements:
1. the client expresses a will to return the order complying with the above procedures;
2. the goods purchased are undamaged and returned in their original packaging, complete in all parts and with all products;
3. the product is returned within the described delay and complying with the above procedures. Shipping of the returned order is at the client’s expense.
Once the merchandise arrives at our storehouse, it will be examined for any damage or alteration not resulting from transport.
Once the goods are checked, we will reimburse the sum by bank transfer into the bank account specified to our client service.
The reimbursement covers the price of the product and the first shipment cost paid for by the supplier. It shall be carried out within, and no later than, 30 days from the moment in which the merchandise you wish to return is delivered to us.
The client shall only be charged of costs ensuing product returning.
In all cases of merchandise return, the cost of transport is the client’s responsibility.
In the case of defective guaranteed merchandise, La Porchetta shall accept to be charged the shipment costs for the product replacement.
DELIVER OF PRODUCTS
Place of Delivery
La Porchetta delivers its products within the Italian National Territory, Republic of San Marino, Vatican City and in the EU countries indicated on the order form.
Courier Used: Espresso SDA – Normal, refrigerated
Time and Terms of Delivery
Merchandise is shipped within 2 working days of receiving the order.
24 hour delivery in Italy – 48 hours to islands – 48-72 hours in some EU countries.
Note: We recommend that you place orders by Thursday of every week; this will avoid the merchandise remaining in stock for too long at the SDA warehouse before being delivered.
What to do upon delivery of the product
When the courier delivers the product, you will have to verify:
1. that the package is complete, undamaged, not wet and otherwise complying with the standard characteristics that can be expected of a package;
2. that the parcel number indicated on the invoice corresponds to the parcel number on the package being delivered.
Any possible disputes should be immediately taken up with the courier. If this does not occur, the product will be considered delivered correctly. The invoice is contained in the apposite pocket attached to the outside of the package.
What to do in case of damage due to transport
If, upon receiving the merchandise, there turns out to be evident damage to the packaging, you will have to:
1. request an acceptance of package under stipulation: before signing the document that assures the package acceptance, write “Accepted with the right to stipulation” on the document. This way, once the package has been opened and checked for any possible damage, which will entitle you to be reimbursed for the damage.
2. refuse to accept the damaged merchandise in case you cannot accept the package under stipulation or if the damage is visible before opening the package.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
La Porchetta accepts the following forms of payment:
– COD (Cash on Delivery) (Italy)
– Bank Transfer (Italy-abroad)
Payments by COD (only in Italy)
Paying by COD refers to payment only and exclusively in cash to the courier at the moment the product is delivered.
The courier only accepts exact sums, corresponding to the total cost of the order (change cannot be expected);
Note: We do not accept payments by Check or Postal Payment Slip.
In case of high sums, La Porchetta reserves the right to request payment of the sum in advance through a deposit transfer.
Payments by Transfer (Itay-abroad)
Paying by bank transfer, the merchandise will be shipped out only after verification of the transfer accredited to our bank account.